Saturday, April 12, 2008

sweetheart

 

Hello everyone...Iam so excited..I Have been trying new things and doing some Tuts to teach me new things. this is one of my creations I made from one. I changed some of the scrap and tube around so i could call it my own. I learned sooo much from this one If I wasnt addicted before I am now.. just wish i could stay home from work to play..but I guess I would not get the bills paid that way. I just wanted to let everyone see what I have been playing with....If you like to and want a tag just drop me a line...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Very pretty,can I have one with Amanda please.Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I really like the new things you learn, and that you are trying out new things is awesome. You are growing! Can I please have one with Maria and one with Stacey? Thanks a lot! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I love it.  Really nice work.  Please tag one for me.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty :o)  Can I have one with Jenny on it please?

Thank you xx

Janie said...

Very pretty. Hugs, Janie